Mmm Pizza


The best part of my day was buying train tickets for my Cinque Terre trip this weekend and going to the super mercato at lunchtime. Beside that, I just had to sit through class and then work on my second paper of the summer due Friday.

At the super mercato, I stocked up on cheese, buying two new kinds, and fresh fruit. If I ever remember the names of the cheese, I’ll make sure to kulture you.  One thing I’m really going to miss about Italy is the freshness of Sidis super mercato in Orvieto. Walmart just won’t cut it.

For dinner, Caroline and I went to Pizzeria Charlie’s, which was absolutely delicious. This is the pizza place where we had the welcome dinner at the beginning of the trip. My pizza really didn’t stand out to me that night, but it sure did tonight. I ate the whole Dracula pizza, covered with mozzarella cheese, gorgonzola cheese, and spicy salami.  I could have eaten a another one. Easily.

After dinner, we filled the night with paper writing, procrastination, and distracting Max.